Home




DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#CHEAP Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner AlpineEctacoNTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe Alpine

Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner Alpine


Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner Alpine


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner AlpineEctacoNTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe Alpine,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner AlpineEctacoNTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe Alpine,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner AlpineEctacoNTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe Alpine Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner AlpineEctacoNTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe Alpine






Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner Alpine Overview


After the outstanding success of the 1st generation iTRAVL Deluxe and all the positive feedback the Ectaco team received, we decided to expand on our achievements to make the hottest and most versatile 2nd generation iTRAVL Deluxe. Complete with a bilingual interface, ECTACO iTRAVL Corrida NTL-2I English <-> Italian Deluxe Talking 2-way Language Communicator and Electronic Dictionary allows anyone to learn English or Italian using the most effective methods ever developed for independent study.Not only is it absolutely unique in the world of handheld language and travel assistants, the iTRAVL Deluxe includes everything the business or leisure traveler needs to make visiting foreign destinations an enjoyable and easily navigated experience. In addition, the valuable add-on of a handheld scanner means that you can now grab text for instant translation no matter where you find it.


Ectaco NTL-2I iTRAVL Deluxe English-Italian Talking 2-way Language Communicator Dictionary with Scanner Alpine Feature


  • Language pair: English <-> English, English <-> Italian, Italian <-> English.
  • Speech: English and Italian for the Dictionary; English and Italian for the PhraseBook.
  • The world's most sophisticated Speech Recognition System that understands and instantly translates any of the tens of thousands of pre-programmed words and phrases contained in the iTRAVL Deluxe.
  • Convenient Ectaco/C-Pen handheld scanner scans any text from any surface for instant translation on the fly.
  • Unsurpassed Travel Voice PhraseBook translates and speaks 14,000 phrases using real human voices.